Lawrence Roulston, founder and Technical Adviser, is a geologist, with engineering and business training, and more than 25 years of hands-on experience in the resource industry. Lawrence is ideally suited to advise Resource Opportunities. After completing his studies at the University of British Columbia in 1975, Mr. Roulston worked as an analyst for Cominco Ltd. and for a mid-sized Calgary oil group for several years. In 1984 he became the CFO for a group of mineral exploration companies. He was also vice-president in an investment management firm focused on the resource industry. From 1994 to 1997, he was CEO and director of a mineral exploration company. Since then, he has been a resource industry consultant and independent mining analyst. Mr. Roulston’s years of hands-on experience and extensive personal contacts in the industry provide unique insights that have generated an impressive track record for Resource Opportunities.
Subscribers to Resource Opportunities receive:
- Approximately 20 issues of the newsletter each year covering the highest rated companies in our universe;
- Special Alerts on timely opportunities;
- Access to our team to ask a question about a specific company;
- Archival Resource Opportunities content;
- Invitations to two subscribers-only networking events each year, one in Vancouver and one in Toronto.
To subscribe to Resource Opportunities, chose a 1 year or 2 year subscription. You will be prompted to open an account, and then pay with credit card or Paypal. The whole process takes about 2 minutes.
P.S. Remember, this 100% RISK-FREE offer to try R.O. for 60 days is ONLY available on this web page. That’s 60 days to test drive our service, including access to the “ground floor” opportunity I’m most excited about.